Metalman Industries Ltd has informed BSE that the 36th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of the Company will be held on September 29, 2007, inter alia, to transact the following businesses:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the audited Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2007, Profit & Loss Account for the year ended on that date and reports of Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To declare dividend on Equity Shares for financial year 2006-07.
3. To appoint directors in place of Shri. Nirmal Kumar Sharma & Shri. Jai Prakash Mathur, who retires by rotation, and being eligible offers themselves for re-appointment.
4. To appoint M/s. S S Solanki & Co., Chartered Accountants, as Statutory Auditors of the Company and fix their remuneration.
5. To appoint Mr. Dilip Kumar Sinha, as a Director of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
6. To create, issue / offer and allot, at its sole discretion to the Strategic Investors / Foreign Companies / Indian Residents / Promoters / Domestic Companies / Mutual Funds / NRIs / PIOs and such other people including Foreign Nationals / Individuals whether or not any such investors are Members, Promoters, Directors or their relatives / associates of the Company, as may be thought fit by the Board at its absolute discretion on preferential allotment basis upto 81,60,080 or such number of the shares warrants carrying an entitlement to subscribe to an equivalent number of Equity Shares of Rs each at a price of Rs 27.83/- per share (face value of Rs 10/- and premium of Rs 17.83 per share) which (price) is calculated in accordance with the guidelines for Preferential Issues issued by SEBI under Securities and Exchange Board of India (Disclosure and Investor Protection) Guidelines, 2000, with August 30, 2007 being the relevant date i.e. the date, thirty days prior to the date of Annual General Meeting of the Company where the proposed issue is to be considered, subject to necessary provisions & approvals.
(As per BSE Annuoucement Website dated on 10/09/2007)