|With reference to the earlier announcement dated December 31, 2008, NMDC Ltd has now informed BSE that the petition filed by the Company, before Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) was heard and orders are yet to be received from MCA.
Meanwhile, Company has informed that May 22, 2009 would be convenient date to hold the Shareholders meeting for seeking of approval of members for the merger scheme, as the date of meeting is to be incorporated in the orders of MCA.
In the above context, the Company has informed that April 22, 2009, will be taken as Cut-off Date to determine to the shareholders to issue the Notice of shareholders meeting proposed to be held on May 22, 2009, for the purpose of Scheme of Amalgamation of Sponge Iron India Ltd (SIIL) with NMDC Ltd, subject to receipt of Orders from MCA.
Further, the Creditors' Meeting of the Company would also be convened on May 22, 2009 for the said purpose, subject to receipt of Orders from MCA.
NMDC Ltd has informed BSE that pursuant to an order dated April 17, 2009, the Hon'ble Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi, has directed that separate meeting of the Equity Shareholders & Unsecured Creditors of the Company will be held on May 22, 2009, for the purpose of considering, and if thought fit, approving with or without modification(s), the proposed Scheme of Amalgamation between Sponge Iron India Ltd and NMDC Ltd.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website dated on 06.05.2009)
Nmdc Limited has informed the Exchange that the meetings of the Unsecured Creditors and
Equity Shareholders of the Company are held on May 22, 2009 for approving Scheme of Amalgamation of SIIL with NMDC Ltd. as per the order of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). In the said meetings, the resolutions approving merger of SIIL with NMDC Ltd. are passed by the Unsecured Creditors and Equity Shareholders of the Company.
(As Per NSE Bulletin Dated on 25/05/2009)
|NMDC Ltd has informed BSE that an Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the members of the Company will be held on April 03, 2008, inter alia, for considering the issues pertaining to _
a. Splitting of Equity Shares;
b. Issue of bonus shares;
c. Amendment to Memorandum & Articles of Association,
This is in line with the decision of the Government of India and the Board of Directors of the Company.
NMDC Ltd has informed BSE that an Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the members of the Company will be held on April 03, 2008, inter alia, to transact the following business:
1. To sub-divide each of the 13,21,57,200 existing equity shares of Rs 10/- each in the paid-up capital of the Company on which the sum of Rs 10/- is credited as paid-up into 1,32,15,72,000 Equity shares upon each of which the sum of Rs 1/- shall be credited as paid-up.
2. To increase the authorized share capital of the Company from Rs 150,00,00,000/- to Rs 400,00,00,000/- by creation of further 250,00,00,000 equity shares ranking pari passu with the existing equity shares and consequential amendments in the Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company.
3. To alter, and / or substitute the Articles of Association of the Company.
After the existing Article 38, the new Article 38(a) shall be inserted:
14. An amount of Rs 264,31,44,000/- representing a part of the undistributed profits standing to the credit of General Reserve of Rs 56,66,83,61,000/-, as per the audited Accounts for the financial year ended March 31, 2007 be capitalized and accordingly the Directors of the Company be and are hereby authorized and directed to appropriate the said sum of Rs 264,31,44,000/- to and amongst the members of the Company whose names shall appear on its Register of Members on such date as may hereafter be determined by the Directors of the Company ("said date") in proportion to the equity shares held by them respectively in the Compny as on the said date and to apply the said sum of Rs 264,31,4,00/- in paying up infull t unissued equity shares of the Company of e 1/ each at par, such shares ('Bonus Shares') be allotted, distributed and credited as fully aid up to and amongst such Members in the proportion of TWO such Bonus shares for every existing one equity share held by them respectively as on the said date and that the Bonus shares so distributed hall, for all purposes, be treated as an increase in the nominal amounin the capital of the Company heldby each such member, and not as income, subject to necessary provisions & approvals.
(As per BSE Announcement Website dated on 10.03.2008)
NMDC Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the Company held on April 03, 2008, inter alia, have approved the following:
1. Splitting of the Company's equity shares of face value of Rs 10/- each into ten shares of the face value of Re 1/- each.
2. Issue of bonus shares @ two equity shares for every one equity share held.
3. Enhancement of the Authorised Capital of the Company from Rs 150 crore to Rs 400 crore.
4. Amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company to give effect to the increase in Authorised Capital, splitting of shares and capitalization of reserves to facilitate issue of bonus shares.
(As per BSE Announcement Wbsite dated on 03/04/2008)