|Pentamedia Graphics Ltd has informed BSE that pursuant to an Order made on December 18, 2008, the Hon'ble High Court of Judicature at Madras has directed that a Meeting of Secured Creditors of the Company will be held on February 11, 2009 for the purpose of considering and if thought fit, approving, with or without modification, the Arrangement embodied in the Composite Scheme of Amalgamation, Arrangement & Compromise proposed to be made between Pentasoft Technologies Ltd and Petamedia Graphics Ltd and their respective shareholders and creditors.
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd has informed BSE that as per the direction of Hon'ble High Court of Judicature at Madras, the meeting of the Shareholders and Creditors of the Company held on February 11, 2009, have approved the scheme of amalgamation of Pentasoft Technologies Ltd with Pentamedia Graphics Ltd.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website dated on 12.02.2009)
Board inter alia, to appoint Messrs Sudhindran & Co, Chartered Accountants, Chennai as Auditors
of the Company to fill the casual vacancy caused by the resignation of M/s CNGSN & Associates, Chartered Accountants, Chennai and to hold office until the conclusion of the 30th Annual General Meeting and remuneration as the Board of Directors may determined.
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) of the Company held on June 30, 2006, inter alia, have appointed Messrs. Sudhindran & Co., Chartered Accountants, Chennai as Auditors of the Company to fill the casual vacancy caused by the resignation of M/s CNGSN & Associates, Chartered Accountants, Chennai and to hold office until the conclusion of the 30th Annual General Meeting on remuneration, terms & condition.
(As per BSE Bulletin dated on 26/07/2006)
To approve the Scheme of Amalgamation, Arrangement and Compromise between the company, Media Dreams Ltd., Kris Srikkanth Sports Entertainment Ltd., Intelvision Ltd.,Mayajaal Entertainment Ltd., and Their Respective Creditors and Shareholders.
|The company has informed that at the EGM held on 09.01.2003 the shareholders approved as follows:
1. Increase in authorised share capital from Rs.150 crores to Rs.250 crores.
2. Amendment of capital clause of the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
3. To issue / offer and allot equity shares or other instruments to promoters, individuals, institutions etc. through public issue(s), Rights issue(s), private placement(s), preferential allotment for cash or stock swap or acquisition of distribution rights / source codes / digital contents / business / companies or combination thereof.
4. To issue / offer and allot equity shares or other securities upto a quantity not exceeding 24000000 equity shares of Rs.10/- each to persons / entities on private placement and / or preferential basis from time to time in one or more tranches, and to issue / offer 10000000 number of warrants on preferential basis to the promoters and their associates by an amount not exceeding Rs.10 crores.
5. To issue and offer such number of Cumulative Convertible Preference shares of Rs.10/- each of an aggregate nominal value not exxceeding Rs.5 crores for cash at par.
6. The Employees Stock Option Scheme be extended to the employees / directors of the domestic and overseas subsidiary companies on terms and conditions as may be decided by the Board of Directors of the company or the Compensation Committee.