|Prabhav Industries Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on September 01, 2012, inter alia, to consider and approve the following business matters:
1. The Audited Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2012 and the Profit and Loss account of the Company for the year ended on that date, together with the directors report and the auditors' report thereon.
2. Date, time and Venue for the upcoming Annual General Meeting.
3. Re-appointment of Directors of the Company who are liable to retire by rotation pursuant to the Section 255 read with the Section 256 of the Companies Act, 1956, subject to members approval.
4. Re-appointment of Statutory Auditors of the Company, subject to members approval.
5. Changes in the Board Composition, if any.
6. Cancellation of forfeited shares, subject to the members approval.
7. The Dates of closure of Register of Members and Share Transfer Books of the Company, for the purpose of ensuing Annual General Meeting.
8. Notice of the proposed Annual General Meeting of the Company.
Prabhav Industries Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on September 01, 2012, inter alia, have discussed and approved the following business items :
1. Re-appointment of Mr. C. S. Gaikwad and Mr. Ketan Patel, as directors on the Board of the Company, whose period of office is liable to retire at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting, in accordance with the provisions of Section 255 read with Section 256 of the Companies Act, 1956. Such appointment be subject to the approval of the members.
2. Re-appointment of M/s N. R. Parikh & Co., (Chartered Accountants) as the Statutory Auditors of the Company, from the conclusion of the forthcoming Annual General Meeting to the conclusion of next Annual General Meeting, subject to the approval of members.
3. Change in the Designation of Mr. Bhavesh Jayantibhai Desai from Whole-time Director to Executive Director of the Company, subject to the approval of members.
4. Cancellation of forfeited. shares, subject to the approval of members.
(As Per BSE Announcement Dated on 04.09.2012)
|Prabhav Industries Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on April 27, 2012, has resolved to:
1. Forfeit the application money being 25% of the value of warrants paid on 25,00,000 warrants issued on October 18, 2010 to Cameron Realty Private Limited.
2. To review the proposed offer for re-issue of forfeited equity shares to the members with the Stock Exchange.