|Ravi Kumar Distilleries Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on October 10, 2012, inter alia, have transacted the following :
1. Notice calling the Annual General Meeting was approved, for meeting to be held on November 05, 2012.
Ravi Kumar Distilleries Ltd has informed BSE that the 19th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company was held on November 05, 2012.
(As per BSE Announcement Dated on 08.11.2012)
|Ravi Kumar Distilleries Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 30, 2011, inter alia, has transacted the following business:
To call the Annual General Meeting on August 06, 2011 and approved the Notice to the shareholders thereof.
Ravi Kumar Distilleries Limited has informed the Exchange that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on August 06, 2011. The
Register of Members and Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from July 28, 2011 to August 06, 2011 (both days inclusive) for the
purpose of Annual General Meeting and payment of dividend upon being declared there at.
(As Per NSE Bulletin Dated on 28/06/2011)
Ravi Kumar Distilleries Ltd has informed BSE that in Company's 18th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on August 06, 2011 the following businesses were transacted and approved by the shareholders.
1. Adopted Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2011 and the Profit and Loss account for the year ended as on that date and the report of Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. Re-appointed Mr. K.S.M. Rao as Director of the Company whose period of office will be determined by rotation.
3. Re-appointed Mr. Ashok R Shetty as Director of the Company whose period of office will be determined by rotation.
4. Declare a Dividend of 25 Paise per fully paid up share of Rs. 10/- each.
5. Appointed M/s. Ramanand & Associates, Chartered Accountants as the Statutory Auditors of the Company for the year 2011-2012.
6. Approved the resolution for borrowing under section 293(1 )(d) of the Companies Act, 1956 upto a limit of Rs. 400.00 Crores.
7. Approved the resolution under section 372A of the Companies Act, 1956 for the investment activities of the Company which has been already approved by the shareholders under section 192 A of the Companies Act, 1956 through a postal ballot the results of which were declared in the meeting.
8. Approved the appointment of Mr. R.V. Ravikumar as Chairman and Managing Director of the Company and fixed his remuneration.
9. Approved the appointment of Dr. Anand Ravikumar as Vice Chairman and Joint Managing Director of the Company and fixed his remuneration.
10. Approved the appointment of Mr. Badrinath S Gandhi as Executive Director of the Company and fixed his remuneration.
11. Approved the Stock Option to Directors and Employees of the Company under RKDL Employees Stock Option Plan 2011.
(As Per BSE Annoncement Website Dated on 08/08/2011)