Atco Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that the Shareholders of the Company, in its Annual General Meeting held on September 14, 2010, approved all the businesses included in the Notice of the said Annual General Meeting.
At the said Annual General Meeting the Members have approved the following:
1. Adoption of the Audited Profit And Loss for the year ended March 31, 2010 and the Balance Sheet as on that date along with Report of Board of Directors and the Auditors thereon.
2. Declaration of Dividend at the rate of 5% i.e. Rs. 0.10 per Equity Share of Rs. 2/- each.
3. Re-appointment of Mrs. Leena Doshi, upon her retirement by rotation.
4. Re-appointment of M/s G. C. Patel & Co, Chartered Accountants, as the Statutory Auditors of the Company, to hold Office from the conclusion of the aforesaid Annual General Meeting till the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting.
5. Appointment of Mr. Nitin Datanwala, Mr. Pradip Dubhashi, an Mr. Piyush Vora, & Mr. Dilip Mehta, Additional Directors as the Director of the Company liable to retire by rotation.
6. Payment of sitting fees upto Rs. 3000/- per meeting to the non-Executive Directors.
(As Per BSE Announcement Dated on 14.09.2010)
Atco Corporation Ltd has submitted to BSE a copy of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on September 14, 2010.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website dated on 14.10.2010)
|NHN Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company will be held on June 15, 2009.
NHN Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on June 15, 2009, inter alia, have accorded to the following:
1. To consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2009, Profit & Loss Account for the year ended as on that date and the Reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Mrs. Leena Doshi and Mr Mahendra Sanghavi, who retires by rotation and, being eligible, offer themselves for re-appointment.
3. Appointment of Messers G C Patel & Co, Mumbai, Chartered Accountants, as Auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, on remuneration, terms and conditions.
4. Accorded to the Board of Directors of the Company to borrow from time to time, apart from the temporary loans obtained from the Company's Bankers in the ordinary course of business, any sum or sums of money not exceeding at any time the sum of Rupees Two Hundred crores over and above the aggregate of the paid-up capital of the Company and its free reserves, that is to say, reserves not set apart for any specific purpose, on such terms and conditions as the Board may deem fit, notwithstanding that the moneys to be borrowed together with the moneys already borrowed by the Company apart from the temporary loans obtained from the Company's bankers in the ordinary course of business, will exceed the aggregate of the paid-up capital of the Company and its free reserves not set apart for any specific purpose.
5. Accorded to the Board of Directors mortgaging and / or charging and / or pledging all or any of the immovable properties and movable properties, including but not limited to shares, stocks, bonds, debentures, inventories, sundry debtors, cash & bank balances and / or any other current assets, of the Company, whatsoever and wheresoever situate, both present and future and / or a floating charge on the movable properties of the Company, together with the power to take over the management of the Company in certain events, to or in favour of the banks financial institutions, debenture trustees or any other person to secure any loans or borrowing from such banks, financial institutions or any other person or other indebtedness incurred by the Company.
6. To changed the name of the Company from the present name "NHN CORPORATION LTD" to "ATCO CORPORATION LTD" subject to the approval of the Central Government in accordance with Section 21 of the Companies Act 1956.
(As Per BSE Announcement Website dated on 15.06.2009)