|Wellness Noni Ltd has informed BSE that the Register of Members & Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from August 22, 2012 to August 24, 2012 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of Annual General Meeting (AGM) of he Company to be held on August 24, 2012.
Wellness Noni Ltd has informed BSE that the 20th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company was held on August 24, 2012.
(As Per BSE Announcement Dated on 27.08.2012)
RGN Securities & Holdings Ltd has informed BSE that the 19th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company will be held on September 28, 2011 at 27, Love, Peace and Harmony Hall, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Perungudi, Chennai-600096.
(As Per BSE Announcement Dated on 22.09.2011)
RGN Securities & Holdings Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 19th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 28, 2011, inter alia, have accorded to the following:
1. Adoption of the Profit & Loss Account for the year ended March 31, 2011 and Balance Sheet as at that date and the Repot of the Board of Directors and Auditors.
2. Re-appointment of Mr. P. I. Peter as Director of the Company.
3. Appointment of Mr. Balasubramanian Chartered Accountant, Chennai as Auditor of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting up to the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the company, on remuneration, terms & conditions.
4. Appointment of Mrs. Deviprabha as Director of the Company.
5. Appointment of Mr. T. Thanigaikumar as Director of the Company
6. Appointment of Mr. A.Arunachalam as Director of the Company.
7. Appointment of Mr. S. Sridhar as Director of the Company
8. Appointment of Mr. M. Sivakumar as Director of the Company
9. Approval of Change of RTA- shifted from M/s. Knack Corporate services Pvt. Ltd, 17 / 9, Thiruvengadam Street, Mandaveli, Chennai 600 028 to M/s. Cameo Corporate Services Ltd., 'Subtamanian Building', 1, club House Road, Anna Salai, Anna Salai; Chennai- 600002.
(AsPer BSE Annoncement Website Dated on 28/09/2011)
|Board inter alia, has passed the following resolutions:
1. Appointment of Dr P I Peter, founder of Webfund Foundation Pvt Ltd & Mrs S Kala as Directors of the Company. These directors will hold office up to the ensuing Annual General Meeting of the Company and they are eligible for reappointment with the consent of the shareholders of the Company.
2. To shift the Registered Office of the Company within Chennai.
3. Amendment to the main object clause of the Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association of the Company subject to approval by shareholders of the Company & also by all the government agencies.
4. The 14th Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on September 30, 2006.
5. The shares held by Mr R G Naghesan, N Gunavathi, C Dharambal as promoters of RGN to the extent of 15,00,400 Equity shares amounting to 46.89% were transferred in favor of the M/s WEBFUND Foundation Pvt Ltd as on date. Necessary transfer slips with due approval of the Board of directors were sent to the share transfer registrar M/s Trident Investment and Portfolio services Pvt Ltd, Chennai to effect the transfer.
M/s Webfund foundation Pvt Ltd, will be promoter of the company with effect from this date.
7. Discussion and finalization of notice for postal ballot for the amendment of the object clause in the Memorandum of the Association of the Company.
& To activate the NONI BIO TECH division business, the initial business plan required resources to the extent of Rs 15 million besides debt funding for the project. The company will consider allotting 15,00,000 equity share at Rs 10/- each to the proposed allottees in tine with the provision of the companies act, subject to the approval of the shareholders & other necessary approvals.
& Increase in Authorised Capital
Increase in Authorised Share capital of the Company from Rs 40 million to Rs 60 million consisting of 60,00,000 equity shares of Rs 10/- each, subject to the approval of the shareholders in the ensuing Annual General Meeting.