|The company has informed that the members at the 82nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on September 09, 2005, inter alia, have accorded to the following:
1. Adoption of Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2005, the Profit & Loss Account of the Company for the financial year ended on that date, together with the Schedules and Notes as annexed thereto, Reports of the Directors and Auditors Reports.
2. Re-appointment of Mr. C R Dua as Director of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
3. Appointment of M/s BSR & Co. (formerly, M/s Bharat S Raut & Co), Chartered Accountant, Mumbai, as Auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this AGM till the conclusion of the next AGM of the Company.
4. Appointment of Mr R Srinivasan, Mr R Tondon, Mr R K Singhi, Mr D Dutta and Mr R L Auddy as Directors of the Company, liable to retire by rotation.
5. Authorised the Board to keep the Registers and Index of Members and copies of Annual Returns at the office of Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, the Registrars and Share Transfer Agents of the Company, subject to necessary provisions.
|Wimco Ltd. has informed the Exchange that at its meeting held on August 27, 2004 the BOD approved
the proposal for reduction in nominal and paid up value of equity sharesfrom Rs.10 to Re.1 per share and to utilise the amount so reduced for
setting off the losses to the extent of Rs.46,80,00,000 out of total accumulated losses of Rs.53,23,76,217 as on March 31, 2004. The above proposal is subject to approval by the shareholders at the forthcoming AGM scheduled on September 30, 2004 and the Bombay High Court
The company has informed that at the AGM held on September 30, 2004 the members approved the reduction in nominal and paid up value of Equity Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1 per share fully paid and to utilise the amount so reduced for setting
off the losses to the extent of Rs 46,80,00,000 out of the total accumulated losses of Rs 53,23,76,317 as on March 31, 2004 and the consequential amendments in the Capital clauses of MoA & AOA of the Company subject to confirmation by the Bombay High Court.
(As per BSE Bulletin dated on 01/10/2004)
Wimco Ltd. has informed the Exchange that at its AGM held on September 30, 2004, the shareholders approved the following proposals: (1) The appointment of M/s. Bharat S Raut & Co., Charted Accountants, Mumbai as Auditors of the Company in place of M/s Price Waterhouse.
(2) The reduction in nominal and paid up value of Equity Shares from Rs. 10 to Re. 1 per share fully paid and to utilise the amount so reduced for setting off the losses to the extent of Rs. 46,80,00,000 out of the total accumulated losses of Rs. 53,23,76,317 as on March 31, 2004 and the consequental amendments in the Capital Clauses of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company subject to confirmation by the Bombay High Court. A Poll was conducted upon demand made by some of the
shareholders for approving the resolutions. As per the reports submitted by the Scrutineers, the resolutions were passed by votes representing 99.97% having casted in favour of the resolutions.
(As per NSE bulletin dated on 01/10/2004)