Parker Agro Chemicals was incorporated on 13th August, 1993 under the provisions of Chapter IX of the Companies Act, 1956 by converting the existing joint stock firm of the promoters carried under the name and style of M/s.Shri Krishna Associates.
The Company was carrying on the business of handing and providing warehousing facilities under the name and style of M/s Shri Krishna Associates with its principal place of business in Ahmedabad.
The Company had set up an export oriented project of BSS Castor oil and Castor oil derivatives. Besides the company also proposes to enter the field of Kerosine marketing under the parallel marketing scheme of Government of India and diversify into the business of tourism.
In 1998-99, the pipeline for transportation of Oil from Oil-jetty to company's installation, under a new company named Associated Foreshore Pipeline Pvt Ltd. was executed, as required by the Kandla Port Trust Authorities, which would save sizeable amount of transit loss and cost of transportation.
The company is planning to enhance the present storage capacity from 3500 MT to 15500 MT. It also established an additional new pipeline of 12 inches along with the existing 8 inches pipeline from jetty to storage tank.