Trading members of the Exchange are hereby informed that new version of SLB 3.0 and BOLT TWS 51.01 would be going live from Monday, November 22, 2010. A mock trading session is scheduled for the same on Saturday, November 20, 2010. Given below are the details of SLB and BOLT TWS version release.
1. SLB 3.0
The SLB 3.0 is a COMPULSORY RELEASE.
Following are the features in brief for SLB 3.0 release:
• All eligible participants can login to the SLB platform through BOLT.
• Once logged in, two windows will open simultaneously for SLB and BOLT. Users can toggle between the windows using "ALT+F5".
The salient features of the revised SLB Scheme are:
• Tenure of SLB transactions extended up to 12 months.
• New Order type:
Early Return Transaction
• Base Minimum Capital has been reduced to NIL.
• No separate exe: Single log-on for BOLT TWS and SLB.
• Facility of Early pay-in
2. BOLT TWS users
The BOLT TWS 51.01 is a not a COMPUSLORY release. However, it is recommended for Admin Terminal users.
Following are the list of features of the proposed new release in the BOLT TWS:
For TWS users
· Client code modification in the pending order window will be allowed for fully pending orders.
· Option enabled for Traders to choose not to display capital limit exceed message again for 70%, 80% and 90%, during a session.
· Single sign-on for SLB users. Once logged-in to BOLT TWS, click on SLB icon provided in BOLT TWS and no separate log-in required for SLB TWS.
For Admin Terminal users
· In the Admin Pending order window, query can be done for multiple traders at a time.
NOTE: Attached with this is the detailed write-up for BOLT 51.01 and the product features of the revised SLB.
Download of BOLT TWS 51.01 and SLB 3.0 version
1. SLB users
SLB users have to MANDATORILY download both BOLT TWS 51.01 version and SLB 3.0 version, as in the new version, log-in authentication is common for BOLT TWS and SLB. Thus, SLB users first need to log-on to BOLT TWS and from the BOLT TWS, can invoke SLB TWS in order to be able to trade on the SLB platform from Monday, November 22, 2010 onwards.
· To download and install BOLT TWS 51.01: DLOAD32 -> BOLT -> BOLT Changes for Windows NT
· To download and install SLB 3.0 version: DLOAD32 -> BOLT -> SLB -> SLB changes for Windows NT
In addition, SLB users need to download following files for new SLB version, from DLOAD32 -> SLB
1) Scrip Master
2) Detail Scrip Master
3) SISIN Scrip Master
BOLT TWS users may please note that new version BOLT TWS 51.01 is not a Compulsory Download, however, it is recommended for Admin users especially so as to take advantage of the new features. To download and install BOLT TWS 51.01 version, please refer to above mentioned step.
Both the new versions will be available for downloading from Dload32 on Friday, November 19, 2010 from 7.00 p.m. onwards. Scripmaster file for SLB will be available on Saturday, November 20, 2010 from 8.00 a.m. onwards.
All IML users may please note that there is no separate release or changes in IML. The existing IML version 51.00 will continue.
Further, SLB users, BOLT TWS users and IML users are requested to participate in the mock trading session, scheduled on Saturday, November 20, 2010, to familiarize with the new features of SLB and BOLT TWS. IML users can take this opportunity to test their enhanced application. Details of mock trading session will be issued shortly.
Schedule of Mock trading session on Saturday, November 20, 2010 for BOLT TWS and SLB :
Post- closing session
Member Query session
01:30 PM onwards
FEEDBACK OF MOCK TRADING SESSION
To be able to provide our members with a robust & efficient system for trading with better features, feedback from all members is very critical. We request all members to give their feedback to BSE Helpdesk team by 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, 20th November, 2010 for Revised Securities Lending & Borrowing mock trading session and BOLT TWS.
In case of any queries or further clarifications/help on the above, please contact:
022-6136 3100 (hunting)
SLB users : Product Information
Ojas Shah Suresh Haraniya
Tejash Somaiya I.T.
Member/ Institutional Sales
November 16, 2010