IndiaInfoline arrow Markets arrow News arrow International

World News

rss
View World News by date:  
<< Prev | Next >>
Apr 23, 2014
Qatar Airways to increase capacity on Vienna route
India Infoline News Service/12:56,Apr 23, 2014
Qatar Airways’ global network offers both business and leisure passengers convenient connections to a number of destinations throughout its network of more than 135 destinations.
Zurich identifies seven cyber risks that threaten systemic shock
India Infoline News Service/09:27,Apr 23, 2014
Zurich warns that a build-up in these risks could create a failure on a similar scale to the 2008 financial crisis.
Apr 22, 2014
Peel Ports Group bags multi-million pound contract from ZPMC
India Infoline News Service/10:39,Apr 22, 2014
The new container handling equipment will be capable of handling two 380m vessels simultaneously, and ultimately will have a capacity of over one million TEU
Turner appoints Marianne Lee as General Entertainment Head for Asia Pacific
India Infoline News Service/10:30,Apr 22, 2014
In this role, she will define and execute content and channel strategy for Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific general entertainment brands
Closer cooperation needed to counter shifting global, Asian landscapes: ADB
India Infoline News Service/09:03,Apr 22, 2014
Asia-Pacific’s trade share with other emerging markets outside the region continues to rise while the trade share with the US and Japan continues to decline
Apr 21, 2014
Lupin appoints Theresa Stevens as Chief Corporate Development Officer
India Infoline News Service/18:02,Apr 21, 2014
Lupin appoints Theresa Stevens as Chief Corporate Development Officer
SITA upgrades iTraveL for 120 airlines
India Infoline News Service/14:33,Apr 21, 2014
This means that any changes to platforms, such as an upgrade to the Apple iOS, will be managed by SITA with the updates made available to all users.
'Hero' debuts in Bangladesh
India Infoline News Service/12:55,Apr 21, 2014
Hero will hold majority stake of 55% in the new JV while the Nitol Niloy Group will hold the rest 45% stake.
Verizon appoints Chris Formant to lead enterprise business
India Infoline News Service/12:34,Apr 21, 2014
Formant’s background combines a unique blend of enterprise, early-stage company and global-business consulting experience
Kia introduces new K4 concept at Beijing Auto Show
India Infoline News Service/11:24,Apr 21, 2014
The latest Kia model will appeal to family-oriented consumers aged in their 30s and 40s.
Chevrolet launches Corvette Z06 Convertible
India Infoline News Service/11:19,Apr 21, 2014
This is the first Z06 Convertible offered from the factory since 1963 when the Z06 option package was introduced for endurance racing.
ADB approved US$21.02bn in financing operations in 2013
India Infoline News Service/09:01,Apr 21, 2014
Of the financing total, US$14.375bn came from ADB’s ordinary capital resources and Special Funds, and US$6.648bn from cofinancing partners.
Apr 17, 2014
BW|Businessworld launches Hotelier International Magazine in India
India Infoline News Service/16:41,Apr 17, 2014
It has a loyal following among hotel owners as well as businesses that work with hotels, including suppliers, designers, decorators, event organizers and more.
Low inflation, not rising prices pose more threat to US: Yellen
India Infoline News Service/08:07,Apr 17, 2014
With inflation at 1%, at this point the risk is greater. We should be worried about inflation undershooting our goal and getting inflation back up to 2%, Yellen says
Apr 16, 2014
Agencyonnet reaches in US, UK and Gulf countries
India Infoline News Service/11:24,Apr 16, 2014
Close of the heels of its India launch in March, the company decided to move ahead with its global footprint by launching the services platform in three key markets
US March CPI rises 0.2%
India Infoline News Service/09:27,Apr 16, 2014
The US core CPI rose to a seasonally adjusted 0.2% in March, from 0.1% in the preceding month
Apr 15, 2014
Jackie Chan edition of Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 auctioned for charity
India Infoline News Service/16:32,Apr 15, 2014
The customization was possible thanks to the unique Lamborghini Ad Personam program, which allows clients to create their own made-to-order Lamborghini
Apr 14, 2014
IMF holds Conference on Monetary Policy
India Infoline News Service/11:33,Apr 14, 2014
The conference sought to make out the contours of monetary policy once the economy and the financial system have settled into their post-crisis normal.
Inequality Seriously damages Growth: IMF
India Infoline News Service/11:14,Apr 14, 2014
IMF and other organizations say there is an alignment of getting the global economy working better
Apr 11, 2014
All-new Sedona to have world premiere at 2014 New York International Auto Show
India Infoline News Service/10:29,Apr 11, 2014
<< Prev | Next >>
View World News by date