The awards recognize Infosys for its commitment to deliver innovative, specialized solutions and services based on Oracle software and hardware.
The Oracle Excellence Awards encourage innovation by Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members, who use Oracle’s products and technology to create value for customers and generate new business potential.
Infosys has been awarded across the following categories:
· 2016 Oracle Global Specialized Partner of the Year Award – Cloud Infrastructure
· 2016 Oracle Global Specialized Partner of the Year Award – Middleware
· 2016 Oracle Global Specialized Partner of the Year Award – Business Analytics
· 2016 Oracle North America Specialized Partner of the Year Award – IaaS Cloud Transformation
· 2016 Oracle North America Specialized Partner of the Year Award – HCM Cloud Core-Talent
· 2016 Oracle North America Specialized Partner of the Year Award – Middleware Cloud
· 2016 Oracle APAC Specialized Partner of the Year Award – Business Analytics
During the last year, Infosys has supported multiple clients migrate to cloud-based Oracle environments, as a Strategic Partner with Oracle’s Customer 2 Cloud Program. Additionally Infosys has created five differentiated Oracle Cloud Marketplace solutions and launched eight Oracle approved Fixed Scope Offerings (FSOs). These enable rapid implementation, quicker time to market and cost effective Oracle cloud implementation.
“Global enterprises are looking for ways to leverage cloud technology to transform their business; technology that can make a sea change in productivity while achieving critical, cost-effective, growth initiatives. Our Zero Distance philosophy, which leverages Design Thinking for structured problem finding and solving, is helping clients use Oracle’s cutting-edge technologies to deliver transformational impact. We have delivered as much as 50 percent reduction in effort and cost for our client using our RapidStart methodology for cloud deployments,”
says Ravi Kumar, President & Chief Delivery Officer, Infosys.
“Infosys has demonstrated an outstanding level of innovation in delivering proven, Oracle-based solutions that solve our joint customers’ most critical business challenges. We congratulate Infosys in achieving this wide range of awards. This achievement is a testament to their dedication to excellence and to providing customers solutions and services that drive real business value and results,” as per Camillo Speroni, Vice President, Worldwide Strategic Alliances, Oracle.