The company reported 19% declined in net profit to Rs 3.4 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 4.2 crore in the year-ago period.
Financial Performance and Analysis
- During the half year ended September 30, 2016, RII achieved Total Revenue of Rs 5,238 lakh, as compared to Rs 5,079 lakh achieved during corresponding period of 2015-16.
- During the half year ended September 30, 2016:
- Income from Product Transportation Services increased marginally from Rs 1240 lakh to Rs 1269 lakh on Y-o-Y basis.
- Income from Hiring of Construction Machineries increased from Rs 1687 lakh to Rs
- 1781 lakh on Y-o-Y basis.
- Income from other Support Services decreased marginally from Rs 1589 lakh to Rs
- 1552 lakh on Y-o-Y basis.
- Net Profit during the half year ended September 30, 2016 was at Rs 640 lakh as.compared to Rs 864 lakh on Y-o-Y basis.
RIIL continues to provide infrastructure support services namely transportation of petroleum products and water through pipelines, construction machinery on hire and other support services to Reliance Industries Group, with a substantial portion provided to Reliance Industries Limited.
RIIL presently does not have any expansion plans on the anvil.