Bharti Airtel, a leading telecom service provider in India with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa today announced the launch of “CYN - Choose Your Number” facility for its pre-paid customers. CYN service enables the prepaid customers to select a number of their choice, with the assistance of the retailer from whom they are buying the Airtel prepaid connection. Now prepaid customers in the state will be able to opt for a number of their choice. It can be their lucky number, car registration number, and date of birth, anniversary or any other number of their choice.
Steps to obtain a mobile number of your choice?
- Steps to obtain a mobile number of your choice?
- Customer approaches the retailer
- Requests for his/ her preferred number combo up to a maximum of 6 digit sequence of his/her choice
- Retailer checks availability of number
- Retailer confirms process and customer deposits requisite documents for activation
Commenting on the launch, Ashok Ganapathy, Hub CEO – Mumbai, Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat, Bharti Airtel (India) said, “We are optimistic that this service will be widely accepted by customers as they can now obtain the number of their choice. The CYN service is yet another innovative offering which will help us to connect with the consumers at an emotional level thereby strengthening our bond with consumers”
- Expectation, Highlights and Live Updates on Budget 2016.
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.