Tara Jewellers launches 1st store in Jaipur
The store inauguration ceremony witnessed a diya lighting ceremony by the esteemed Chief Guest Honourable Princess Diya Kumari of Jaipur and Vikram Raizada, Executive Director & CEO Retail Tara Jewels Ltd. along with Preety & Sanjay Baid with his mother Jyotsna Baid.
Tara Jewellers introduced their very first innovative and contemporary showroom in The Pink City, Jaipur. Vikram Raizada, Executive Director & CEO Retail Tara Jewels Ltd., addressed the press conference today. The press conference was followed by a display of contemporary bridal gold and diamond collections from Ivory, Eternia, Amara and others by the models.
The store inauguration ceremony witnessed a diya lighting ceremony by the esteemed Chief Guest Honourable Princess Diya Kumari of Jaipur and Vikram Raizada, Executive Director & CEO Retail Tara Jewels Ltd. along with Preety & Sanjay Baid with his mother Jyotsna Baid. The store located at shop no.44, Gulab Niwas, M.I. road, between Ajmeri gate & Pach Batti, Jaipur.
Right from the format of the store to the entire thought behind the display of the jewellery to the main element i.e. the exquisite jewellery collections, Tara Jewellers offered a complete customer centric shopping experience.
Vikram Raizada, Executive Director & CEO Retail Tara Jewels Ltd., addressed the press conference today. The press conference was followed by a display of contemporary bridal gold and diamond collections from Ivory, Eternia, Amara and others.
The brand is expanding its retail footprint from 50 company owned and managed showrooms across 37 cities in North, Central and Western of India. Right from the store format to the display of the jewellery, Tara Jewellers offers a complete customer centric shopping experience.
Talking about the launch, Vikram Raizada, Executive Director and CEO Retail, Tara Jewels Ltd. says, “We are expanding from 30 stores in 19 cities to 50 stores in 37 cities. Being established in the market for the last 2 years, we will be now reaching out to a larger audience across states like Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. This month will see the brand not only in newer territories but also on other communication platforms such as national television with the launch of our two brand new television commercials. We are very happy and excited to be in Jaipur.”
Tara Jewels Ltd., with 17 of experience in international retail, features affordable luxury collections which are certified quality diamonds by International third party Gem Labs and BIS hallmarked gold. That’s not all; the stores also offer free gold purity testing and Golden Return Monthly Saving Schemes.
Tara Jewellers is giving a special inaugural offer:
Making charges as low as Rs 199 on gold jewellery & Rs 0 making charges on gold coins, and in addition, 50% off on kundan jewellery and 20% off on MRP on diamond jewellery.
Tara Jewellers store has been designed by the international design consultancy, Fitch. The store has an inviting decor in shades of purple that makes the store warm and welcoming. Spread over approximately 700 square feet, the store will ensure a unique jewellery shopping experience for the city of Jaipur.
The salient features of the store are:
- Browse Wall: Customers have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the collections and pieces that are showcased on this wall with the pieces displayed vertically for the best browsing experience
- Education Wall: A wall dedicated to helping customers understand the finer points about diamonds. Various technical aspects such as the 4 Cs, diamond quality ratings etc. are explained to help make a more informed purchase
- Open Workshop: Enables customers to see the ‘behind the scenes’ of craftsmanship and also watch any changes or repairs in utmost transparency
- Collections Wall: An extensive wall where different category of jewellery i.e. neckpiece, earring etc are grouped together to form a set for customers to have a better styling option
- Consultation Tables: Tara’s consultation tables offer customers the chance to sit and have in-depth discussion on their purchase options and get detailed information about the pieces from the trained staff
Turn your smartphone into a powerful mobile trading platform - Know more!!!
India Infoline Research Team / 10:30, Jul 13, 2015
Tourism Finance Corp (TFCIL), a niche financier of tourism related projects and activities, has witnessed a sharp moderation in loan growth from 32% in FY12 to just 1% in FY14