Tara Jewellers the retail arm of Tara Jewels Ltd hosted a glittering event last evening at their store in Bandra, to launch a brand new collection of jewellery called ‘MYRA.’ The collection is available in three distinct assortments – the Contemporary Classic Collection, the Victorian Lace Collection and the New Age Chic Collection and comes with a special introductory offer of 20% off on MRP.
The evening was hosted by Rajeev Sheth, Chairman & Managing Director, Tara Jewels Ltd. and Vikram Raizada, Executive Director and CEO (Retail) Tara Jewels Ltd. which was graced by a host of guests including Simone Singh with Farhad Samar, Gul Panag, Mashoom Singha, Shamita Singha, Rakshanda Khan, Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri, Dipannita Sharma, Pria Kataria Puri, Narendra Kumar, Shweta Salve, Shonali Nagrani, Aki Narula, Anil Chopra, Monica Vaziralli, Shakeel Sutrawala, Leena Mogre, Priya Amiri, Arzoo Govitrikar, Alicia Raut, Sucheta Sharma with Harrison, Binal Trivedi, Kadambari Lakhani, Sanya Sheth, Megha Kawale, Tanaaz Bhatia, Aparna Badlani, Troy Costa, Mona Juneja, Ahwin Deo, Falguni and Sushil Zaveri, Lina Ashar and Kishore DF, to name a few.
Vikram Raizada, Executive Director and CEO (Retail) Tara Jewels Ltd. speaking about the new collection said, “We are pleased to introduce the Myra Collection this festive season. Myra is yet another example of timeless motifs and designs being combined with current trends and meticulously crafted and finished to appeal to the contemporary Indian woman’s tastes.”
Myra Collection’s intricate designs with flowing motifs studded with diamonds enrich its beauty while romantic filigree and careful engravings compliment its delicate and breezy form. ‘Admirable’ as the name suggests, Tara’s Myra Collection is perfect for the contemporary Indian woman.
Myra Collection is available in three distinct variants.
- The Contemporary Classic Collection flaunts ornate motifs, intricate filigree and carefully embedded clusters of diamonds together with bold semi-precious stones. Engraving on the sides and the intricately designed laser etched back plates add to its splendor.
- The Victorian Lace Collection is inspired by lace. Its airy twig work design created in black rhodium, white gold and Pristinium lends it a Victorian appearance.
- The New Age Chic Collection is a series of pendant sets featuring white diamonds set in rose gold and Pristinium. The striking crisscross patterns make this collection a beautiful adornment.
- Along with Myra Collection, Tara Jewellers stores also offer an assortment of jewellery in contemporary designs that can be worn during the upcoming festive celebrations. These include the Portico Collection with diamond jewellery in 3-dimensional designs and the Ivory Collection that offers exquisitely crafted jewellery in white enamel work.
Myra Collection along with other collections for the festive season is available at:
Queens Palace, Near Moti Mahal, Waterfield Road, Bandra (West), Mum 400 050
Contact: 022- 26425824
Plot No 122, 15th Road, MIDC, Andheri East, Mum 400 093
Contact: 022- 66417805
Shop No 20/21, Sri Sunder Co-operative Housing Society, Plot No 569 (III), Opp. Acharya Garden, Chembur East, Mum 400 071.
Contact: 022- 25285559
Introductory Offer on Myra Collection: 20% off on MRP of jewellery in Myra Collection.
- Expectation, Highlights and Live Updates on Budget 2016.
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.