Kitex Garments Ltd
KITEX

421.20

Open ()
Turnover (lac)
Prev. Close ()
Day's Vol.(shares)

423.15

Open ()
Turnover (lac)
Prev. Close ()
Day's Vol.(shares)
Detailed Quote

View

Accumulate
Reco. Price
Rs 431.00

Last updated on 20-Jan-2017

Kitex Garments is engaged in manufacturing & exporting of infant garments. Company derives 86% of its revenues from exports out of which 90% are accounted by US. Company has cornered 70% share in domestic market. Infant garments contributed 87% of FY16 revenues while the remaining 13% came fr .. More
50 DMA (.)
402.85
100 DMA (.)
433.70
200 DMA (.)
453.10
Weekly Range (.)
412.15
434.85
Monthly Range (.)
390.00
439.80
52 Weeks Range (.)
340.00
584.50
Detailed Chart