The Q3FY16 GVA growth of 7.9 per cent indicated a pickup over 5.3 per cent in Q2FY16 (Q1FY16: 7.1%). But corporate profitability declined 1....
- Share buybacks and not disinvestments to help government narrow its budget deficit
- 2016 brings cheers to jobseekers, hiring up by 19% yoy: Naukri Job Speak
- Good corporate governance essential for instilling confidence among investors: Jayant Sinha
- Weathering the storm: 4Q2015 GDP prints better than expected
- Economy is firmly holding on to the recovery course: FICCI
The PMI data indicated weak global demand and slower expansion in domestic orders. However, both output and new orders indices remained abov...