This situation will be exacerbated by the fact that Moody's expects India to register a power surplus over that period, thereby pressuring t...
- Arun Jaitley: High interest rates can lead to sluggish economy
- India March Nikkei Manufacturing PMI at 52.4
- FSSAI limits enforcement activity against nutraceuticals companies to testing products and Top Economy news
- Prime Minister to launch Stand up India scheme on April 5th,2016
- India to ratify COP 21 Global Climate agreement on April 22: Prakash Javadekar
India's consumer price index (CPI) fell to 5.18 percent as compared to 5.69% in Jan helped by a fall in food prices, after edging up for six...