The Minister said that for realizing the India growth story, the urban areas of the country need to be improved in terms of infrastructure, ...
- Top Economy News of the day
- India is very much on the recovery path with higher GDP rate: Nirmala Sitharaman
- CBDT instructs officials to stop recovery efforts of MAT from FPIs
- Slowdown in China will have an impact on India as well: Marc Faber
- Nikkei Service PMI expands for second month in row; rises to 51.8 in August
The CSO is in the process of revising the Base Year from 2010 to 2012...
Path to progress! August start to a new series
The outlook for the day is a positive start as the August series gets underway. Fiscal deficit numbe... Read more
SKF India Ltd(Q2 CY15) - Weak margin leads to decline in PAT
SKF India reported a 1.5% yoy increase in revenues but a decline of 14% in PAT during Q2 CY15... Read more
Swaraj Engines Ltd(Q1 FY16) - Normal monsoons to drive volume growth
Q1 FY16 continued to be challenging for Swaraj Engines with volume decline of 8.3% yoy.... Read more