Sensex 27396.38 219.39 0.81%
Nifty 8285.6 71.8 0.87%
BSE: 512285 | NSE: | ISIN:
Market Cap: [Rs.Cr.] 1.39 | Face Value: [Rs.] 10
Industry: Solvent Extraction
YUVRAJ INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Your Directors hereby presents the Twenty Forth Annual Reports together with the Audited accounts for the year ended 31st March 2009.
Financial results of the company for the year ended under review are as under:
|Sales & Other Income||31,478||46,180|
|Profit / (Loss) before Depreciation||(372)||(36,654,002)|
|Less: Provision for Taxation||NIL||NIL|
|Profit / (Loss) after Tax||(372)||(36,654,002)|
|Balance carried over Balance Sheet||(14,42,09,741)||(14,42,09,369)|
In view of accumulated losses, your Directors do not recommended any dividend on equity shares for the year ended 31st March 2009
OPERARATION & FUTURE PROSPECTS
1. All assets of the Company have been disposed off by the Banks in the Previous Years there has be no business operation in the current year due to the acute financial crisis being faced by the company.
2. The company has not been able to repay the outstanding dues to the banking institution. However as the loan are NPA for the Banks, no interest has been charged by the banks on these loans.
3. The Management is considering various propositions to revive the business activity of the Company
DIRECTORS RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
Pursuant to the requirements of section 217(2AA) of the companies Act the Board of Directors hereby confirms:
1. In the preparation of annual accounts, the applicable accounting standards had followed along with proper explanations relating to material departures.
2. We have selected such accounting policies and applied them consistently and made judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent so as to give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company for that period.
3. We have taken proper and sufficient care for the maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance with the provisions of this act for safeguarding the assets of the company and for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities.
4. We have prepared the annual accounts on a going concern basis.
Mr. Ojas Sunderji Shah Director of the Company retire by rotation and being eligible offers himself for reappointment
M/s. Yogita Nagda & Associates., Chartered Accountants, Mumbai, Auditors of the company retires but being eligible offer themselves for re- appointment. The Board recommends their reappointment.
QUALIFICATION BY AUDITORS:
Qualifications if any made by the Auditors in its Auditors Report are explained in to the notes to the accounts.
CONSERVATION OF ENERGY AND TECHNOLOGY ABSORPTION
The company is taking every step to conserve the energy. The company has not deployed and imported any technology/The company has not spent any foreign exchange and has earned foreign exchange equivalent to nil
PARTICULARS OF EMPLOYEES:
Information pursuant of sec.217 (2A) of the companies Act, 1956 read with the Companies (particulars of employee rule, 1988 is not appended herewith, as no employee was in receipt of remuneration to the extent laid down therein).
A copy of Compliance Certificate obtained from practicing Company Secretary is attached herewith a forms apart of the Directors Report.
Your Directors would you like to express their grateful appreciation for the continued co- operation received from all connected agencies and employees of the company.
|FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD|
|ASHWIN SHAH||OJAS SHAH|
|Mumbai, 27th August 2009||MG. DIRECTOR||DIRECTOR|
|25-Feb-14||Yuvraj International reports nil net profit/loss in the December 2013 quarter|
|25-Feb-14||Yuvraj International reports nil net profit/loss in the June 2013 quarter|
|25-Feb-14||Yuvraj International reports nil net profit/loss in the December 2012 quarter|
|23-Feb-14||Yuvraj International reports nil net profit/loss in the September 2012 quarter|
|23-Feb-14||Yuvraj International reports nil net profit/loss in the June 2012 quarter|
|22-Feb-14||Yuvraj International reports nil net profit/loss in the March 2010 quarter|
|13-Apr-15||A third of BSE 500 stocks trade below Jan 2008 levels|
|10-Apr-15||Adani Ent ends 1% down after banks refuse funding|
|10-Apr-15||Adani Ent stock down 1% after banks refuse funding|
|07-Apr-15||MMTC stock ends 6% higher on receiving order|
|07-Apr-15||MMTC stock spurts 7%|
|06-Apr-15||MMTC to supply imported Coal to CIL & APPDCL|
Ashwin Shah , Director
Ojas Shah , Director
Mavji K Dedhia , Director
Company Head Office / Quarters:
No 84 Empire Hotel Building,
2nd Flr 134/136 D N Road Fort,
Phone : Maharashtra- / Maharashtra-
Fax : Maharashtra- / Maharashtra-
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : http://www.yuvraj.com
Mulji Devshi Trading & Finance
Yuvraj House,82, S S Gaikwad Rd,Near Metro Cinema,Mumbai - 400002