Tata Mutual Fund
Backed by one of the most trusted and valued brands in India, Tata Mutual Fund has earned the trust of lakhs of investors with its consistent performance and world-class service.
Tata Mutual Fund manages around 21,963.00 crores (average AUM for the month) as on September 30, 2010 worth of assets across its varied offerings. Tata Mutual Fund offers an investment option for everyone, whether you are a businessman or salaried professional, a retired person or housewife, an aggressive investor or a conservative capital builder.
The Tata Asset Management philosophy is centred on seeking consistent, long-term results. Tata Asset Management aims at overall excellence, within the framework of transparent and rigorous risk controls.
Tata Asset Management Ltd is a part of the Tata group, one of India's largest and most respected industrial groups, renowned for its adherence to business ethics.
The Group has always believed in returning wealth to the society that it serves. Thus, nearly two-thirds of the equity of Tata Sons, the Group's promoter company, is held by philanthropic trusts, which have created a host of national institutions in the natural sciences, medical care, energy and the arts. The trusts also give substantial annual grants and endowments to deserving individuals and institutions in the areas of education, healthcare and social uplift.
Sponsor: Tata Sons Limited & Tata Investment Corp. Ltd.
Trustee: Tata Trustee Company Limited
Investment Manager: Tata Asset Management LimitedStatutory Details: Tata Mutual Fund, a trust established under a Trust Deed dated 9th May, 1995, under the provisions of The Indian Trusts Act, 1882, bearing SEBI registration No. MF/023/95/9.
- Tata Balanced Fund - Regular (D)
- Tata Balanced Fund - Regular (Div-M)
- Tata Balanced Fund - Regular (G)
- Tata Banking & Financial Services Fund (D)
- Tata Banking & Financial Services Fund (G)
- Tata Corporate Bond Fund - Regular (Div-D)
- Tata Corporate Bond Fund - Regular (Div-M)
- Tata Corporate Bond Fund - Regular (Div-W)
- Tata Corporate Bond Fund - Regular (G)
- Tata Corporate Bond Fund - RIP (Div-D)
- Tata Corporate Bond Fund - RIP (Div-M)
- Tata Corporate Bond Fund - RIP (G)
- Tata Digital India Fund (D)
- Tata Digital India Fund (G)
- Tata Dividend Yield Fund (D)
- Tata Dividend Yield Fund (G)
- Tata Dual Advantage Fund - Scheme B (D)
- Tata Dual Advantage Fund - Scheme B (G)
- Tata Dual Advantage Fund - Scheme C (D)
- Tata Dual Advantage Fund - Scheme C (G)
|Scheme Name||NAV(Rs.)||1m %||3m %||6m %||1y %||3y %|
|Tata Digital India Fund (G)||8.96||[4.60]||[1.50]||[2.16]||[14.42]||0|
|Tata Gilt Mid Term Fund (G)||18.04||[0.17]||[1.03]||1.45||8.79||10.81|
|Tata Gilt Securities High Invest (G)||29.74||[0.09]||[0.83]||2.23||10.10||11.19|
|Tata Gilt Retirement Plan (28-02-25) (G)||21.92||[0.09]||[0.83]||2.23||10.10||11.20|
|Tata Gilt RIP (Bonus)||24.26||[0.09]||[0.83]||2.23||10.10||11.19|
Mafatlal Centre,9th Floor,
Mumbai - 400 021.
Mulla House, Ground Floor,
51,M.G.Road, Near Flora
|Phone : 022 - 6657 8282.||Phone : 022-66315191/92/93,|
|Email : email@example.com||Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Website : www.tatamutualfund.com||Website : www.tatamutualfund.com|
capital market/14:01, Apr 28, 2017
With effect from 01 May 2017
- BNP Paribas Enhanced Arbitrage Fund Announces change in exit load
- ICICI Prudential MF Announces change exit load structure under its schemes
- UTI MF Announces Dividend under UTI Fixed Income Interval Fund - Monthly Interval Plan - II & UTI Fixed Income Interval Fund - Series II - Quarterly I
- HDFC FMP 793D February 2014 (1) Announces Dividend
India Infoline News Service/17:39, Apr 29, 2010
From the March 09 low, S&P Nifty index has rallied ~92% till date and is currently trading at 16x FY11 P/E post factoring the recent earnings upgrade.
The old adage Sell in May seems to have been ignored largely in second half of the month as the market left behind the carnage of March & April. . A move above the downward sloping trendline (above 8,550) would prove to be icing on the cake and market looks poised to see further build up after the gains of May.
Strength of every market is judged on corrections. After Mondays turnaround it is important to observe that if the recovery turns out to be sluggish and market starts to give up gains, will it find support around 8,200 or not? As of now, it will act as a new support line for the bulls.
Barriers in life come and go but 8,350 is acting as a tough one since the third week of April. This consolidation at the bottom has taken shape of a bullish H&S pattern. A move above the same could result in reversal of the trend.
CIBIL REPORTS are being touted as the solution to all credit decisions. To my mind, such a mindset could be extremely damaging. In this article, I will try to explain why.
Managing your investment in securities is easy in electronic or demat form and it has many advantages over managing it in physical form
“We expect the ten‐year Government securities yields to move in the range of 6.70‐ 7.10 % in the next financial year. We expect AAA PS...