The course is designed to provide comprehensive insights into entrepreneurship and pave a way into the entrepreneurial mind-set of the students.
The methodology followed will include classroom-workshop sessions, interactions with Successful Entrepreneurs, Experts, Brainstorming Sessions, Presentations, Panel Discussions, Simulation exercises and Role Plays. The evaluation will be based on an objective-type test along with the submission of a Business Plan.
Sanjay Padode, Secretary, CDE (IFIM institutions) says, “This unique programme will promote students as entrepreneurs and develop managers. It will also encourage asset creation and employee generation. We have kept in mind the growing start-up culture thus enabling future entrepreneurs to gain a better understanding while setting up their businesses.”
The Certificate Program is open for recent graduates, post -graduates, Start-up entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs with family business and Working Professionals.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.