Title: Twitter Marketing For Dummies
Author: Kyle Lacy
Pages: 336, Paperback
Price: US$24.95 (This price is valid for India only)
Publication Date: March 2011
Published by John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
As the fastest-growing social networking service with more than 50 million tweets posted per day, Twitter poses a plethora of marketing possibilities. Boasting more than 50 percent new or updated content, this fun and friendly second edition reflects the latest features that Twitter has implemented to make the service more appealing to business users. Twitter Marketing For Dummies, 2nd Edition helps you build a following, promote your product, and drive more traffic to your Web site.
- Details the changes to Twitter since the previous edition and explores the newest features and functionality that Twitter now offers to businesses looking to market their product on the fastest-growing social networking service
- Shows you how to effectively increase your visibility and promote your message via Twitter
- Looks at the new promoted Tweets and Twitter lists
- Delves into the marketing possibilities that exist with the new feature of sharing tweets on other social networking sites
So stop twiddling your thumbs and start tweeting today with the Twitter marketing advice shared within the pages ofTwitter Marketing For Dummies, 2nd Edition.
Kyle Lacy is principal at MindFrame, a creative campaign management company specializing in social media. He has taught more than 175 companies and businesses across the world how to use social media. His blog, www.kylelacy.com, has been included among the AdAge Power 150 marketing blogs.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is a legal family that has been a valued source of information and understanding for over 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Since 1901, Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology/Medicine, Chemistry, Physics and Peace.
Our core businesses include scientific, technical, medical and scholarly journals, encyclopedias, books, and online products and services; professional/trade books, subscription products, training materials, and online applications and websites; and educational materials for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia. The Company's website can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.