Limited supplies has supported coriander futures in today's trading due to poor arrivals in local mandies coupled with limited stocks. As per market sources, the total daily arrivals of coriander have been remained thin despite of new market season. The daily arrivals have been reported at 8000 to 10000 bags against normal arrivals of 18000 to 20000 bags during this period. The most of the traders and stockiest have also reduced the daily supplies on the account of lower production in the previous year coupled with sharp decline in coriander prices in last three month. The NCDEX April futures swelled by 2.83 percent to close at Rs 7236 per quintal today.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.