Real economic growth in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) area accelerated in the second quarter driven by private consumption and investment. Real GDP rose 0.7% in the second quarter, faster than the 0.5% growth in the previous quarter. Contributions from private consumption and investment increased to 0.5% and 0.3%, respectively. In the United States, GDP growth rose to 0.8% mainly reflecting a stronger contribution from private consumption and stock-building.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.