Driven by private consumption and investment, real economic growth in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development area accelerated in the second quarter. Real GDP climbed 0.7 percent in the second quarter, faster than the 0.5 percent growth seen in the previous quarter. Contributions from private consumption and investment increased to 0.5 and 0.3 percentage point, respectively. Meanwhile, the contraction in net exports pulled real growth down by 0.1 percentage point. At the same time, contributions from government consumption and stock-building remained negligible.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.