According to data released by China Iron & Steel Association (CISA), the country's daily crude steel output averaged at 2.11 million tons in November. The daily crude steel output in the world's top producer and consumer in October decreased by around 3.13% or 68,000 tons compared to the previous month. In November, the country's crude steel output totaled 63.3 million tons. During the first eleven months, output of crude steel reached 748.67 million tons, up by 1.9% year on year.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.