Tata Steel announced on March 29 that it would sell its United Kingdom steel mill after the company planned to talk with Germany ThyssenKrupp in Europe to set up joint ventures. But ThyssenKrupp group has not confirmed the joint venture plan, the group said only when the steel market is oversupplied, the company's production and operation have faced great pressure will only consider joint ventures and also it needs to obtain the approval of the European Commission.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.