Coriander gained a bit as festive demand triggered a good spike in the commodity. Prices have witnessed lax trades recently. Prices edged up in last few weeks but have slipped thereafter as old stocks in the major producing belts are likely to keep a lid on prices. A sharp recovery emerged in the commodity after prices tested their four year lows at the middle of 2017. Prices are currently lingering around Rs 4650 per quintal in Kota, up 0.60% on the day.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.