Jeera is holding up steady in ready markets after recent losses as the demand is firm and supplies are thin. However, overall trade remains choppy and not much of dealing is being seen. The spot prices are currently trading at Rs 18930 per quintal, almost flat on the day. Jeera supplies in Unjha stayed at 5000 bags today. Major gains are unlikely in the commodity on elevated inventories at NCDEX warehouses.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.