Global Soybean market is lax and not much of demand is seen in local market too. The traders are also expecting arrivals from the current harvest to start in coming days. Demand for oilmeal is also thin. Spot Soybeans are trading at Rs 2930 per quintal in Indore, flat on the day. Traders are expecting weakness to continue around Diwali.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.