Buoyancy continued in turmeric on the back of strapping export demand in local mandies. Sources also stated that total daily arrivals of 900 bags have been reported in Nizamabad mandi, while 4000 bags arrived in Erode mandi. The spot prices of turmeric increased by Rs 120 per quintal, with the price range being Rs 6500-7500 per quintal.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.