The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation to the investors, which will be in line with their long term savings goal, by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments with small exposure to fixed income securities. Although, the objective of the Fund is to generate optimal returns, the objective may or may not be achieved.
The scheme offers two options viz. growth and dividend payout option under both regular and direct plan.
The scheme will allocate 80%-100% of assets in diversified equity & equity related instruments with high risk profile and invest upto 20% of assets in debt and money market instruments with low to medium risk profile.
The minimum application amount is Rs 5000 and in multiples of Re 1 thereafter.
The fund seeks to collect a minimum subscription (minimum target) amount of Rs 10 crore under the scheme during the NFO period.
Entry load: Nil.
Exit load: Not applicable.
Benchmark Index for the scheme is S&P BSE 200 Index.
The fund managers of the scheme are Meenakshi Dawar and Jahnvee Shah (Fund manager-overseas investments).
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.