Net profit of Healthy Investments declined 13.33% to Rs 0.13 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 0.15 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015. There were no Sales reported in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 0.02 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015.
|Sep. 2016||Sep. 2015||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.