Net profit of Hubtown declined 86.75% to Rs 6.02 crore in the quarter ended June 2013 as against Rs 45.45 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2012. Sales rose 84.85% to Rs 118.62 crore in the quarter ended June 2013 as against Rs 64.17 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2012.
|Jun. 2013||Jun. 2012||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
BSE 131.70 [0.30] ([0.23]%)
NSE 131.40 [0.55] ([0.42]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.