Net profit of Midfield Industries rose 27.50% to Rs 4.59 crore in the quarter ended September 2011 as against Rs 3.60 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2010. Sales rose 58.53% to Rs 48.24 crore in the quarter ended September 2011 as against Rs 30.43 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2010.
|Sep. 2011||Sep. 2010||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.