Following is the list of Insider trading activities performed by the promoters of listed companies in yesterday’s trade:
- Promoters of Jsw Steel RELEASED 29.2 lakh shares from pledge.
- Promoters of NCC BOUGHT 50 lakh shares from a block deal.
- Promoters of Sintex Industries create a PLEDGE for 75 lakh shares.
- Promoters of Vakrangee BOUGHT 90,467 shares from open market.
- Promoters of GOCL BOUGHT 8 lakh shares from open market.
- Promoters of Mirza International SOLD 1 lakh shares from open market.
- SBI Mutual Funds bought 4.40 lakh shares at Rs 1,272.68 each of Prataap Snacks. Smallcap World Fund bought 4.25 lakh shares at Rs 1,245.79 each.
- HSBC Mutual Funds bought 99,000 shares at Rs 74.3 each of Worth Peripherals.
- Hema Ramesh Ajwani sold her entire 2.07% stake of 20 lakh shares at Rs 52.56 apiece of Kesar Petroproducts. Principal mutual fund bought 21 lakh shares at Rs 52.5 each.
- Garnet International Ltd. bought 87,000 shares at Rs 128.46 each of Vadivarhe Speciality Chemicals.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.