Jindal Steel & Power Limited has informed the Exchange that Pursuant to SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 1992 and Clause 7.1 of Company s Code of Internal Procedure and Conduct, the designated employees may deal in the shares and securities of the Company on any working day during the trading hours as prescribed by the stock exchanges and this shall be called the Trading Window' except during the period when the trading window is closed. Since a meeting of Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on April 29, 2014, inter alia, to consider and approve audited standalone and consolidated financial statements / results for the financial year 2013-14 and recommendation of dividend, the trading window shall remain closed from April 21, 2014 to April 30, 2014 (both days inclusive). All designated employees are requested not to deal in the securities of the Company during this period.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.