With reference to the Exchange notice no. 20170223-44 dated February 23, 2017 and Exchange notice no. 20170303-29 dated March 03, 2017, trading members are hereby requested to note that the securities as per attached Annexure shall be moved to their respective higher stages of GSM with effect from January 15, 2018 and shall attract following surveillance actions as per the provisions of GSM Framework published on February 23, 2017.
Further, trading members are requested to take adequate precautions while trading in the said securities, as the settlement shall be done on trade-to-trade basis and no netting off shall be allowed.
In case of any clarifications, members are requested to refer the FAQ as per the below link on GSM or contact 2272 1717/ 2272 8497/2272 5091.
For & On behalf of BSE Ltd.
Rishikesh Tamaskar Yogendra Daxini
Deputy General Manager Senior Manager
January 12, 2018.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.