This is further to SEBI Circular No. CIR/HO/MIRSD2/CIR/P/2017/108 dated September 26, 2017 and Exchange notice no. 20170927-38 dated September 27, 2017 on Prevention of Unauthorized Trading by Stock Brokers and subsequent clarification vide SEBI circular no. CIR/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD2/CIR/P/2017/124 dated November 30, 2017 and Exchange Notice No. 20171130-22 dated November 30, 2017 on captioned subject.
Further, on the basis of representation received from BSE brokers forum and Association of National Exchanges Members of India, expressing difficulties faced by stock brokers in the implementation of the aforesaid circulars and seeking extension for the implementation of the same, SEBI has decided to make the aforesaid circulars effective from April 01, 2018.
SEBI circular No. CIR/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD2/CIR/P/2018/09 dated January 12, 2018 to that effect is attached herewith as Annexure - 1.
Stock brokers are advised to take note of the above and ensure compliance with the same.
For and on behalf of BSE Ltd.
Hitasha Gurbani Ajinkya Nikam
Asst. General Manager Dy. Manager
(Broker Supervision) (Broker Supervision)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.