The government needs to allocate more funds for the development of physical infrastructure and social welfare schemes in the upcoming budget. Government's investment plans need to focus on reviving India's growth story and delivery.
The government should allocate higher wallet share towards social infrastructure, including education, health and sanitation, skill development, and other social welfare schemes.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.