Aarti Industries Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||21.3||383|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||76||24.2|
Aarti Industries Ltd reported its standalone numbers for Q2FY17
Revenue for the quarter increased marginally by 1.4% yoy to Rs 710 cr.
Reported EBITDA surged 23.7% yoy to Rs 151 cr while EBITDA margins expanded by 383 bps yoy to 21%. This was largely due to 10.6% yoy decline in cost of goods sold.
Net profit increased 24.2% yoy to Rs 76 cr.
Aarti Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 714, down by 8.1 points or 1.12% from its previous closing of Rs. 722.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 718.75 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 724 and Rs. 714 respectively. So far 8499(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 910.00 [2.95] ([0.32]%)
NSE 910.00 [5.30] ([0.58]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.