ABB India Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||7||163|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||83||18.2|
ABB India standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1915 crore, registering 12.8% yoy decline. This was primarily driven by degrowth in revenue from Industrial Automation and Power Grids by 29% and 14%.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 13.4% yoy to Rs. 134 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 163 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 7%. This margin expansion was aided by lower material costs.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 83 crore, yoy increase of 18.2%. This was due to lower other expenses and interest cost.
ABB India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,358, up by 26 points or 1.95% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,332 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,348 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,365 and Rs. 1,340 respectively. So far 3,85,766(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 1,165.00 [2.30] ([0.20]%)
NSE 1,165.50 0 (0%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.