Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||36.8||[1,542]|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||16.2||[41.5]|
Advanced Enzyme Technologies' consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 80.2 crore, registering 17.1% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 41.6% yoy to Rs. 29.5 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 1542 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 36.8%. This margin contraction was led by 65% yoy jump in other expenses. Also, 24% yoy surge in employee benefit expenses contributed in margin contraction.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 16.2 crore, yoy decline of 41.5%.
Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 302, up by 4.5 points or 1.51% from its previous closing of Rs. 297.50 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 299 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 310.80 and Rs. 296.05 respectively. So far 6,02,331(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 281.60 [0.20] ([0.07]%)
NSE 281.90 0.10 (0.04%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.