Agro Tech Foods Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8.9||163|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||8.6||23.4|
Agro Tech Foods’ standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 197 crore, registering 2.4% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 19.4% yoy to Rs. 17.6 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 163 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 8.9%. This margin expansion was aided by 7% yoy decline in cost of materials consumed and favourable changes in inventories.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 8.6 crore, yoy increase of 23.4%. This was due to decline in interest expenses from Rs. 2.01 crore in Q2FY17 to Rs. 0.01 crore in Q2FY18. Also, increase in other income from Rs. 0.03 crore in Q2FY17 to Rs. 0.12 crore in Q2FY18 contributed to the same.
Agro Tech Foods Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 521.90, up by 8.85 points or 1.72% from its previous closing of Rs. 513.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 520.90 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 523.90 and Rs. 510 respectively. So far 16,444(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 630.30 [1.05] ([0.17]%)
NSE 629.95 [3.30] ([0.52]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.