Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.7||124|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||19.66||3.2|
Ahluwalia Contacts India’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers came in below Bloomberg estimates. Reported revenue was 14.2% below the estimate of Rs 338 cr. And net profit for the period was lower than the estimate of Rs 24 cr by 17.9%.
Net revenue for the quarter rose 3.4% yoy to Rs 290 cr.
EBITDA for the period rose by 13.6% yoy to Rs 40 cr led by a 124 bps yoy expansion in EBITDA margin to 13.7%. This was primarily the impact of a 24% yoy decline in expenses of sub-contract work and higher drawdowns in inventories.
And net profit jumped 3.2% yoy to Rs 19.7 cr due to the impact of a higher effective tax rate.
Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 273.65, down by 8.8 points or 3.12% from its previous closing of Rs. 282.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 280 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 280 and Rs. 265 respectively. So far 8727(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 363.25 [5.95] ([1.61]%)
NSE 366.55 [4.20] ([1.13]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.