AIA Engineering reported Q4FY18 results above the estimates. Company’s consolidated operating revenue grew by 14.9% yoy to Rs743.85cr as against Rs647.62cr (Net of excise duty) in Q4FY17. The company’s EBITDA margin has declined by 232bps yoy to 22.4%. The company reported an EBITDA of Rs166.58cr with increase of 4.1% yoy. The company’s Net Profit grew by 31.7% yoy to Rs151.75cr as against Rs115.26cr last year.
• The company has approved the technical collaboration agreement with EE Mill Solutions LLP.
• The present installed capacity is 3,40,000 TPA.
• Total capital outlay for Grinding Media, Mill Liners and Wind Turbine will be Rs800cr (Rs500cr over FY 2018-19 & Rs300cr over FY 2019-20).
• Incremental volume growth in Mining is estimated to be in the range of 40,000-50,000 MT per year from FY 2018-19 onwards.
• Order book as at April 01, 2018 is Rs744cr.
AIA Engineering Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,510.85, up by 51.05 points or 3.5% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,459.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,459.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,517 and Rs. 1,444.75 respectively. So far 1,85,265 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.