APL Apollo Tubes Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||4.3|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||38.8||[11.3]|
Apl Apollo Tubes Ltd consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1264.6 crore, registering 19.7% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 20% yoy to Rs. 54.4 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 213 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 4.3%. This margin contraction was driven by 36% yoy increase in cost of raw materials consumed.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 38.8 crore, yoy decline of 11.3%. This was due to 19.6% yoy increase in depreciation.
APL Apollo Tubes Ltd ended at Rs. 1,650.50, up by 44.7 points or 2.78% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,605.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,605 and touched a high and low of Rs. 1,650.50 and Rs. 1,605 respectively. A total of 12,395(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,950.00 19.05 (0.99%)
NSE 1,945.75 9.70 (0.50%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.