Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.6|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||92||2.2|
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd’s Q2FY17 result beats the market consensus. The street was expecting top-line growth of ~11.6% yoy and bottom-line profit to decline by ~3.3%yoy.
The net revenue for the quarter grew by 15.9% yoy to Rs 1634 cr due to 11.6% growth in healthcare services.
The EBITDA grew by 13.3% to Rs 222 cr against Rs 196 cr of last year. The EBITDA margin declined by 31 bps and stood at 13.6% in Q2FY17 due to higher purchases of stock in trade.
The net profit grew by 2.2% to Rs 92 cr against Rs 90 cr of last year due to higher other income of Rs 9 cr.
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1266.05, down by 42.3 points or 3.23% from its previous closing of Rs. 1308.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1315 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1315 and Rs. 1261.8 respectively. So far 102210(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 1,144.05 33.45 (3.01%)
NSE 1,149.50 41.70 (3.76%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.