Ashapura Minechem Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.1|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||3.9||[71.6]|
Ashapura Minchem Ltd consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 259.4 crore, registering 25.4% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 11.7% yoy to Rs. 23.5 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 380 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 9.1%. This margin contraction was driven by 130% yoy increase in purchase of traded goods.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 3.9 crore, yoy decline of 71.6%. This was due to 16% yoy increase in depreciation.
Ashapura Minechem Ltd ended at Rs. 55, down by 1.3 points or 2.31% from its previous closing of Rs. 56.30 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 56.80 and touched a high and low of Rs. 57.20 and Rs. 54.45 respectively. A total of 73,453(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
BSE 89.50 6.70 (8.09%)
NSE 89.75 6.65 (8%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.