Ashoka Buildcon Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||15.8||226|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||45||44.9|
Ashoka Buildcon’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers came in after market hours.
Net revenue for the quarter fell by 5.3% yoy to Rs 443 cr. This was primarily driven by a 4% yoy decline in its major segment- construction & contract.
However, EBITDA for the period rose 10.6% yoy to Rs 70 cr with EBITDA margins expanding 226 bps yoy to 15.8%. The margin expansion was led by a 10.2% yoy drop in cost of materials consumed.
Also, net profit for the period rose by 44.9% yoy to Rs 45 cr. This was on the back of strong operational performance aided by a 26.1% yoy decline in finance costs. Effective tax rate dropping to 21.6% from 30.6% last year also aided in the strong bottom-line growth.
Ashoka Buildcon Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 143, down by 1.1 points or 0.76% from its previous closing of Rs. 144.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 144.9 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 145 and Rs. 141 respectively. So far 52214(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 209.45  ([0.95]%)
NSE 209.20 [0.95] ([0.45]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.